How do I use Outlook Express to check POP E-mail?
- Please ensure that you have activated WebMail
and created your accounts through the Members section of our site.
- To set up WebMail/POP Mail, please open your Outlook Express program.
- Click on Tools, Accounts. From there, please select Add and then Mail.
- Please enter your Name and then click Next.
- Please enter your Domain E-mail Address then click Next.
- Enter your Incoming and Outgoing Mail Server and then click Next.
- Enter your Account name (Email address)
and WebMail password and then click Next.
- Please click Finish and you have
successfully configured your WebMail account into POP mail.